Recent ICT Grad?
Inquire About Our Professional Training Program!
Kiza Solutions is a technology-consulting firm with industry-leading systems architects based in the U.S. and talented software developers in Kigali, Rwanda, deploying world-class systems across East Africa and beyond.
We are seeking to recruit recent university graduates with an ICT background for a one- month, paid professional training program focusing on the dynamic FileMaker database platform (http://www.filemaker.com).
Successful trainees may be invited to participate in a paid, three-month internship to follow.
Opening: Technology Consulting Trainee
- Technology = designing solutions, developing applications, delivering software.
- Consulting = defining, analyzing and collaborating.
- Trainee = 1-month, paid.You’ll Love This Training Program If…You are curious and intelligentYou love learning how things work. You enjoy mastering new skills whether at school, at work or just for fun.You take pride in what you do
Quality and craftsmanship are passions of yours, even when no one is watching. “Anything worth doing is worth doing well” might be your personal motto.
You like helping people
Doing for others as you’d have them do for you is more than a golden rule to you. You thrive on service, and value integrity and honesty above all.
You’ll Excel At This Training Program If…
- You recently earned a degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or similar.
- You scored very well on your final Secondary Education Advanced Level exam.
- You graduated from university with high honors, near the top of your class.
- You value the mentorship, business experience and reliable rewards that come with consulting.